Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Dual action for tooth sensitivity and gum problems
- Builds a protective layer over sensitive areas
- Targets and helps remove plaque† bacteria
- Relieves tooth sensitivity* & improves gum health
- Helps whiten teeth*
Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is a dual action toothpaste that's specifically designed to help people with both sensitivity and gum problems. With its low abrasion formula, Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening is uniquely formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity and improve gum health at the same time. It builds a protective layer over sensitive areas, while targeting and removing plaque bacteria to help reduce swollen, bleeding gums. Plus, it gently lifts stains for whiter teeth. You can take control of both these concerning problems with one specialized toothpaste.
*With twice daily brushing
†Associated with gingivitis
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Two Benefits. One Toothpaste.
When it comes to sensitivity pain, speed matters. See how speed also plays a pivotal role in science, style, and training.
What Dentists Recommend for Fast Sensitivity Relief
Dr. Ruba talks about the importance of taking control with Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum.
“After 3 days of using this toothpaste, there was a notable difference in my sensitivity to sugar, cold drinks, and my morning coffee. Definitely going to buy again.”