Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh
Also available in:
Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Freshens breath
- Extra fresh taste
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh can actually repair sensitive teeth† for lasting sensitivity protection when you brush twice a day. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from sensitivity tooth pain.
When used as directed, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity and offers everyday tooth cavity protection. The extra fresh flavor also leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Can This Toothpaste Actually Repair Sensitive Teeth?
Watch Dr. Gary explain how Sensodyne Repair and Protect helps stop sensitivity in its tracks.
“It was refreshing and I felt it made my teeth less sensitive to cold or sweet things I ate. Loved it.”