Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh Toothpaste
Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps to repair deep inside the tooth to relieve sensitivity*
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Freshens breath
- Improved foaming action
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair Extra Fresh toothpaste helps to repair deep inside the tubules and relieves sensitivity when you brush twice a day. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from sensitivity tooth pain.
When used as directed, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides long lasting sensitivity relief, while also keeping your teeth and gums healthy.* The extra fresh flavor also leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“It was refreshing and I felt it made my teeth less sensitive to cold or sweet things I ate. Loved it.”