Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste
Also available in:
Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Freshens breath
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth† for lasting sensitivity protection when you brush twice a day. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from sensitivity tooth pain.
When used as directed, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity and offers everyday tooth cavity protection.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“This sincerely is a product that works. I've been using it for some time now, and before this I would experience the worst sensitivity pain ever! Everything from heat, cold, sweets...my teeth just couldn't handle it…this product is absolutely amazing.”