Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Sensitive teeth relief in 3 days*
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Helps prevent and remove tooth stains
- Freshens breath
- Extra fresh taste
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Extra Fresh toothpaste for sensitive teeth has a unique formulation with stannous fluoride that beats sensitivity pain fast.*
It quickly creates a protective layer over your exposed dentin—the sensitive areas of your teeth. This helps keep outside triggers from reaching the nerves in your teeth, providing clinically significant sensitivity relief in 3 days, and thereafter, when brushing twice a day.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Sensodyne Rapid Relief in Action
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Engineered for Speed
When it comes to sensitivity pain, speed matters. See how speed also plays a pivotal role in science, style, and training.
What Dentists Recommend for Fast Sensitivity Relief
“This toothpaste really helps to reduce the sensitivity in the teeth and only takes 3 days to really feel the difference. I can enjoy drinking cold or hot drinks without suffering discomfort and I love the flavor and the sensation of freshness and cleanliness that it leaves in my mouth.”