Sensodyne Sensitivity Gum & Enamel
Also available in:
Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended TOOTHPASTE brand for sensitive teeth
Sensodyne Sensitivity Gum & Enamel has a clinically proven ingredient to relieve sensitive teeth and help restore gum health, while also re-hardening enamel:
- Daily toothpaste with Triple Action: Provides long-lasting protection from sensitivity, helps restore gum health, and re-hardens the enamel surface
- Targets and removes plaque bacteria^ in the hard to reach places in between the teeth and along the gumline
- Formula builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas to relieve sensitivity
- Strengthens enamel surface and protects teeth from dietary acids, while being gentle on enamel
- Provides an extra fresh feeling
^plaque bacteria associated with gingivitis to help reduce swollen, bleeding gums
With Sensodyne Sensitivity Gum & Enamel you can take control of not 1 but 3 issues it has a triple action formula with an ingredient clinically proven to relieve sensitivity, help restore gum health, and re-harden enamel. It strengthens the enamel surface and protects teeth from acids; targets & removes plaque bacteria in the hard to reach places in between the teeth and along the gumline; and builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas to effectively relieve sensitivity.
Why choose Sensodyne Sensitivity Gum & Enamel toothpaste?
Gum recession and enamel wear are the two leading causes of sensitive teeth. Tooth sensitivity occurs when exposed dentin comes into contact with cold, hot, sweet and sour food and drinks. Gum problems are caused by a build up of plaque bacteria along the gum line. Enamel wear can be caused by acids in everyday foods and drinks. Sensodyne Sensitivity Gum & Enamel lets you take control not only of one but all three issues. The toothpaste also provides a soothing and clean sensation, leaving your mouth feeling extra fresh.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, silica
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
What Does Sensitivity Feel Like?
Watch Dr. Jay’s simple explanation and why he recommends Sensodyne to his patients with sensitive teeth.
“This toothpaste is wonderful! It definitely reduces sensitivity and also leaves behind fresh smelling/tasting breath.”