Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Helps prevent and remove tooth stains
- Helps prevent gingivitis*
- Helps remove plaque from teeth*
- Helps prevent tartar build-up*
- Freshens breath
- Extra fresh taste
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Complete Protection Extra Fresh builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas of your teeth for lasting tooth sensitivity protection* and provides all the oral care benefits you need in 1 complete toothpaste. Sensodyne Complete Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste also strengthens and rehardens your tooth enamel, helps protect against plaque build-up, maintains healthy gums, and helps you restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.* Its extra fresh taste leaves a clean feeling in your mouth as well.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“Sensodyne truly helps with sensitivity, great fresh breath, healthy gums and added whiteness to teeth! Great results!”