Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening
Also available in:
Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth*
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Freshens breath
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a common cause of sensitive teeth. Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste repairs those sensitive areas† by forming a layer over them.
Brushing with it twice a day, every day, will continuously help repair, strengthen, and protect your teeth from sensitivity. At the same time, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste helps you restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“I think this is a great toothpaste. I love that it’s for sensitive teeth and still whitens. After about a week of use I definitely have noticed my sensitivity to cold foods and drinks has decreased dramatically. I definitely recommend that you try this toothpaste.