Sensodyne Repair & Protect Deep Repair Whitening Toothpaste
Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps to repair deep inside the tooth to relieve sensitivity*
- Improved foaming action
- Long lasting sensitivity protection
- Cavity protection
- Whitening action
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth
- Fresh taste
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair Whitening toothpaste helps to repair deep inside the tubules and relieves sensitivity when you brush twice a day. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from sensitivity tooth pain. At the same time, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Deep Repair Whitening helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“I think this is a great toothpaste. I love that it’s for sensitive teeth and still whitens. After about a week of use I definitely have noticed my sensitivity to cold foods and drinks has decreased dramatically. I definitely recommend that you try this toothpaste.