Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Helps prevent and remove tooth stains
- Helps prevent gingivitis*
- Helps remove plaque from teeth*
- Helps prevent tartar build-up*
- Freshens breath
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Complete Protection toothpaste builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas of your teeth for lasting tooth sensitivity protection* and provides all the oral care benefits you need in 1 complete sensitivity toothpaste.
Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne Complete Protection also strengthens and rehardens your tooth enamel, helps protect against plaque build-up, maintains healthy gums, and helps you restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dentists Recommend Sensodyne Complete Protection
Watch Dr. Mamta explain why she recommends this toothpaste to help treat
sensitive teeth and provide additional benefits to meet your oral care needs.
“This toothpaste really cut down the sensitivity I have to cold foods and beverages…it also has a really great mint flavor that keeps my breath fresh long after I’ve brushed. Between those factors and the cavity protection, it's definitely a great all-around toothpaste to use on a daily basis.”
Ratings and Reviews
Most Popular Products