Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Prevents tartar build-up*
- Freshens breath
- Sodium lauryl sulfate free
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Extra Whitening toothpaste is the #1 selling toothpaste for sensitive teeth in the US. It helps remove stains for a whiter smile while calming the nerves deep inside the tooth for 24-hour sensitivity relief*—and it helps keep that pain from coming back.*
Potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose
How Sensodyne Works
Learn what causes tooth sensitivity and how Sensodyne toothpastes with potassium nitrate treat sensitive teeth and prevent sensitivity pain from coming back.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tooth Sensitivity Is Common
Watch Dr. Janice explain the symptoms of sensitive teeth and how Sensodyne can help.
“My teeth immediately felt ‘just from the dentist’ clean even though I am a heavy coffee consumer. It was gentle enough to not irritate my gums but effective in whitening and cleaning.”
Ratings and Reviews
Most Popular Products