Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Dual action for tooth sensitivity and gum problems
- Builds a protective layer over sensitive areas
- Targets and helps remove plaque** bacteria
- Relieves tooth sensitivity* and improves gum health
Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum is a dual action toothpaste that's specifically designed to help people with both sensitivity and gum problems. With its low abrasion formula, Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum is uniquely formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity and improve gum health at the same time. It builds a protective layer over sensitive areas, while targeting and removing plaque bacteria to help reduce swollen, bleeding gums. You can take control of both these concerning problems with one specialized toothpaste.
*With twice daily brushing
**Associated with gingivitis
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Two Benefits. One Toothpaste.
When it comes to sensitivity pain, speed matters. See how speed also plays a pivotal role in science, style, and training.
What Dentists Recommend for Fast Sensitivity Relief
“After 3 days of using this toothpaste, there was a notable difference in my sensitivity to sugar, cold drinks, and my morning coffee. Definitely going to buy again.”