Natural White Toothpaste
Available in multipacks
SENSODYNE. NO. 1 DENTIST RECOMMENDED TOOTHPASTE BRAND FOR SENSITIVE TEETH
- Contains coconut derived charcoal to help restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
- Clinically proven 24/7 sensitivity protection*
- Contains fluoride to protect against cavities
- Helps remove stains for whiter teeth
- Freshens breath
Sensodyne Natural White is formulated with charcoal derived from coconuts. Sensodyne Natural White provides cavity protection, 24/7 sensitivity protection* and its whitening action helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
Why Choose Sensodyne Natural White to help whiten sensitive teeth?
Many people have sensitive teeth. When enamel is worn away (through eating everyday foods or drink) or gums recede, the dentin underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to tooth sensitivity, for example when the tooth comes in contact with cold or hot food or drinks.
Sensodyne Natural White provides daily care & protection* for your sensitive teeth, while also helping to remove stains for whiter teeth.
Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Fluoride
Water, sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, charcoal powder, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Carton & tube made from recycled materials.
Watch Dr. Jay's simple explanation and why he recommends Sensodyne to his patients with sensitive teeth.
“I can now eat ice cream without cringing because of the cold when it hits my teeth. Sensodyne
deep clean foams up while brushing and leaves your teeth feeling great.”