Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothbrush
- Protects against overbrushing
- Bristles which flex in contact with the teeth
- Small brush head
Write a Review
WORLD’S NO.1 SELLING TOOTHPASTE BRAND FOR SENSITIVE TEETH
Cleaning effectively is particularly important for people with sensitive teeth to help avoid a build-up of plaque and to help minimise further tooth wear.
Our Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has been specially designed for people with sensitive teeth.
- With bristles which flex on contact with the teeth and gum and help provide gentle cleaning.
- Outer bristles have tapered filaments that makes the soft tip even more flexible to help protect against overbrushing.
Combine Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothbrush with Sensodyne Toothpaste
For cleaning of your teeth and gums, we recommend twice daily brushing with Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Excessive bending may break the neck of the toothbrush.
- Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
Combine Rapid Relief Toothbrush with a Toothpaste
We recommend twice daily brushing with Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste.
“This toothpaste is wonderful! It definitely reduces sensitivity and also leaves behind fresh smelling/tasting breath.”