- Purchase any Sensodyne product from
- Retain your receipt
- Enter your details in the form below
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Haleon Consumer Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd (82 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW Australia 2115) (ABN 68 603 310 292) Freephone: 1800 028 533 (“Promoter”).
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Sensodyne product from a participating Chemist Warehouse store during the Promotional Period. To enter, individuals must then visit sensodyne.com/promo, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details, including full name, email address, contact number, residential address, upload a copy of their purchase receipt, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering this competition participants signify that they have read and agree to the competition terms and conditions contained herein.
- Key Dates
- This competition will open 07/03/2022 and will close 27/03/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- The winners of this competition will be drawn at random in the presence of an independent scrutineer on
30/03/2022 at 2:00pm AEDST (“Draw Date”) at 5/210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250.
- The winners of this competition will be notified by email and a list of winners will be published at
www.sensodyne.com/en-au/promo on 01/04/2022.
- Prize Details
- Participants are only eligible for one (1) prize per person excluding residents of SA.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per eligible transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- A total of thirty (30) prizes are available to be won. Total prize pool value is $11,970.
- The first thirty (30) entries drawn will each win a sunbeam ActiveSenseTM blender in grey (PBT7000SS) valued at $399*. Prizes may differ in size from any pictured image or visual representation.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No alternative prizes or cash monies will be made available to the successful participant unless otherwise specified.
- If the Promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, or part of any nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the written directions of any competent authority, to supply another prize of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification
- The successful participant will be contacted via their provided email address or contact information within two (2) days from the draw.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact each successful participant.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the successful participant following a reasonable period after the Draw Date the Promoter reserves its right to re-draw and allocate a new winner subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Should a successful participant be unavailable or uncontactable prior to the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date that participant will be deemed to have waived its rights and entitlement to its draw prize and the prize will be considered forfeit by that participant.
- Australian residents aged 18 or above are eligible to enter this competition (Eligible Participants).
- Successful participants must provide to the Promoter an Australian address able to receive deliveries. This address will be used for the sole purpose of prize delivery and subsequent acceptance by successful participants.
- Should a successful participant fail to provide an Australian address by the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date, the Promoter reserves its right to re-draw and allocate new winners.
- Employees and associated persons of or related companies or persons associated with this competition are ineligible and prohibited from entering this competition.
- Unclaimed Prize Draw
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04/07/2022 (Unclaimed Prize Draw Date) at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published online at www.sensodyne.com/en-au/promo from 05/07/2022.
- The Promoter may collect, handle, and use personal information (PI) in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose only, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Participants may be contacted by the Promoter to request their consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. For clarity, the Participant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice will not be used by the Promoter without the consent of the Participant.
- Entrants are required to keep proof of purchase specified in "How to Enter" above for each entry.
- Trade marks are owned by or licensed to the Haleon Group of Companies. ActiveSense is a trade mark of Sunbeam Products, Inc and Sunbeam is a trade mark of Newell Australia Pty Ltd.
- Promoter Rights and Details
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any technical failures, systems errors or otherwise including any failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend this draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. Any such alterations will be posted on its website as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves its right to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excudes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (f) use of a prize.
*Recommended retail price
ACT Permit No. TP21/ 02035
SA Permit No. T21/ 1840
NSW Authority No. TP21/01266