Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Helps prevent and remove tooth stains
- Freshens breath
- Mint taste
- SLS Free**
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne True White Mint toothpaste is specially formulated for whitening sensitive teeth–it provides sensitivity relief* and whiter teeth by gently lifting stains while also creating a shield to help prevent new stains from forming, all while protecting the sensitive areas of your teeth.
With Sensodyne True White, you can have both sensitivity relief* and whiter teeth.
**Sodium lauryl sulfate free
Potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride
Sorbitol, water, glycerin, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
“After a full week of use, the difference was clear. It's great at preventing stains, and I can enjoy ice cold water without any sensitivity.”