Nourish Sensitivity Relief & Cavity Prevention Toothpaste
Gently Soothing 4oz
Available in multipacks
SENSODYNE. No. 1 DENTIST RECOMMENDED TOOTHPASTE BRAND FOR SENSITIVE TEETH
Nourishes & strengthens teeth for a healthy mouth
- Protects from sensitivity with twice daily brushing
- Freshens breath
- Protect against cavities
Provides the everyday nourishment your teeth need to help protect the health of your mouth.
Sensodyne Nourish Gently Soothing is enriched with bio-active minerals that nourish and strengthen teeth for a healthy mouth. Sensodyne Nourish also utilises the clinically proven potassium nitrate mineral that works to desensitise the nerve deep within the dentine tubule and provide sensitivity relief to help protect against it.
Formulated with a combination of natural mint oils, essential oils extracts.
Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Fluoride
Water, sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, glycerin, flavor (contains aloe barbadensis extract and cocos nucifera (coconut) oil), sodium lauryl sulftate, xanthan gum, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Carton made from recycled materials. Recyclable Carton & Tube.
Watch Dr. Jay's simple explanation and why he recommends Sensodyne to his patients with sensitive teeth.
“I can now eat ice cream without cringing because of the cold when it hits my teeth. Sensodyne
deep clean foams up while brushing and leaves your teeth feeling great.”