Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Promotes healthy gums*
- Helps prevent tartar build-up*
- Freshens breath
- SLS Free**
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Full Protection toothpaste builds a soothing layer of protection around the nerve, deep inside the tooth, to help relieve painful tooth sensitivity* and to help keep sensitivity tooth pain from coming back.*
It also prevents cavities and helps prevent tartar build-up,* all while its great taste leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
**Sodium lauryl sulfate free
Potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose
How Sensodyne Works
Learn what causes tooth sensitivity and how Sensodyne toothpastes with potassium nitrate treat sensitive teeth and prevent sensitivity pain from coming back.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
What Does Sensitivity Feel Like?
Watch Dr. Jay’s simple explanation and why he recommends Sensodyne to his patients with sensitive teeth.
“After brushing twice daily for about a week, I was able to enjoy ice cream and cold drinks again. Cleans without a harsh, gritty feel. Smooth and refreshing. A plus that it has full protection and whitening.”