Sensodyne is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Deep cleans sensitive teeth
- Helps whiten teeth*
- Freshens breath
- Extra fresh taste
- Protects against cavities
- Contains fluoride
- Sensitivity relief and lasting sensitivity protection*
Sensodyne Deep Clean is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentin underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to sensitivity pain, for example, with hot and cold drinks.
Deep Clean toothpaste for sensitive teeth cleans the tooth’s surface and even between the teeth. It works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24 hours* and leaves your mouth feeling minty, providing a fresh feeling for a deep clean you can really feel.
Potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin, blue 1
How Sensodyne Works
Learn what causes tooth sensitivity and how Sensodyne toothpastes with potassium nitrate treat sensitive teeth and prevent sensitivity pain from coming back.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
What Does Sensitivity Feel Like?
Watch Dr. Jay’s simple explanation and why he recommends Sensodyne to his patients with sensitive teeth.
“I can now eat ice cream without cringing because of the cold when it hits my teeth. Sensodyne Deep Clean foams up while brushing and leaves your teeth feeling great.”
Ratings and Reviews
Most Popular Products